New Features in Version 6
- Completely New User Interface has a redesigned menu to bring you the best elements of version 4's familiar layout while retaining the most powerful features of the version 5 workflow.
- Images for Layers - just like your favorite 2D paint application! Create any number of layers, change the blending modes and strengths for ultimate texture compositions.
- See thumbnail images with names under them for your texture maps.
- NEW concave shading, convex highlighting and normalize display modes for the "Selection Touchup Brush."
- Now imports DazStudio DUF and Poser PP2 files in addition to the OBJ & CR2 import, and OBJ, CR2, MAT and MOR export options.
- CR2 & PP2 file importer now supports all "simple" map assignments in the Poser shader tree.
- Import & Export FBX file formats.
- Quick Render View was updated to support all channels, including glossy (highlight size).
- Unlimited Display Groups in Blacksmith3D PRO (the only limitation is what your computer can handle).
- MAT/CR2 export now has an option to export complete package to a Runtime in one simple step to save Poser artists more time.
- NEW "Angle: parameter to rotate the brush tip.
- Now preserves the displacement map strengths from imported CR2 files, and the displacement amount is visually the same as in Poser.
- Blacksmith3D's Texture Transformer comes FREE inside of the Blacksmith3D PRO version 6.
The browser you are using is outdated!
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below:
Not a Member?
Click here to register!